ikXS provides stable, freeze-free HD service.
For Dish or bev, they are true private server providers, with only 50 people per share.
Akai Japan (IKSJapan.com) has suffered major service disruptions recently, new subscritpions are no longer available from their website.
Future support from their forums @ www.myfreeneeds.tv are no longer recommended for new subscribers.
New clients are suggested to proceed to www.ikxs.bz for service!
IKSJapan.com PRIVATE & PUBLIC Servers FREE TRIAL IS ON!It’s official…
IKSJapan.com – Akai Japan – Limesat Japan – Captivieworks Japan is now supporting every capable FTA receiver on the market.
C/P from IKSJapan.com
BEST IKS Group Guaranteed – Akai Japan – IKSJapan is the only group to support Public & Private. IKSJapan supports your Software Bins & Provides The best Server support! Get BEV, DN, Internationals, HD, NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL RedZone, MLB, PPV Main Events In HD/SD & Every PPV Everyday SD! Sonicview, Limesat & Captiveworks PUBLIC Support Availible & Nfusion comming soon. All other IKS capable receivers supported with Private Server Settings by IKSJapan now! We have been working on a method to support 1,000,000 users, and we invite the whole FTA Market to a FREE trial now!
Premium Japan Public Servers
Public works on Sonicview Premier, Elite, HD8000, 4000, Limesat Ultra, HD Max, Captiveworks 700, 800, Nfusion and more coming soon. IKSJapan brought back these brands from the dead and will continue to do what’s best for the users in this market. MUST use newest Japan Group bin files in order for public to work.
DN & BEV Premium Japan Public free trial code:
Sonicview – Akai Japan:
Username: ls1111 (Starts with lower case L)
Username: ls1111 (Starts with lower case L)
Premium Japan Private Servers
IP Address: 126.96.36.199
BEV Port: 4422
DN Port: 4444
DesKey 9999999999999999999999999999 (28 9′s)
IKSJapan.com says their free trial has been running on Limesat for 3 months now and all free trials will end in 2 to 3 weeks.
Akai Japan – IKS Japan thanks all of their loyal supports and will continue bring Sonicview, Limesat and many other brand their very best support.
1. IKSJapan – Akai Japan has released a new Private/Public Free trail.
2. DN: NFL RedZone HD/SD, ESPN Gameplan, more HD, coming very soon.
3. BEV: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL RedZone, Nascar coming very soon.
4. Once international users are all on new bin files Akai Japan will cover 90% of the internationals. 120+ are already up on new files. Everyone please switch to the newest file to view these channels.
Thx and have a wonderful day!
All Nanosat, I-link, SatZen, Conaxsat, Topsat, ViewSat, Xfactor and private server users should NOT call the dn lawyers!
I have talked this over with Akai Japan and a few others. It has been known that they have tried this scare tactic with private servers such as Dark Angel and nfps and some people just call up and admit guilt for no reason. Do not do that!
Here are some of Akai Japan’s & Mr Sonicview recommendations for the iLink, viewsat, nanosat, satzen, conaxsat, xfactor and private server users.
1. Stop using those receivers right away! Power off the unit and do not log back on.
2. Contact your ISP right away and let them know that your neighbor’s have hacked your internet and tell them you need a new IP address. (remember it is not hard to hack someones internet so even if they do have your IP address logged that still doesn’t mean it was you)
3. If you want to go to the extreme you can change out your Router and Modem as well.
4. Even more extreme would be to get ride of your receiver and try a different brand that has more secure servers. Remember that all receivers have some kind of mac address. The only way to prove that you were the person that actually connected to the seized private and public servers is to have your Mac address and Ip address. If they cant prove that it was your Mac address I assure you there is no way they can be 100% that you were actually the person using your Ip address.
You are innocent and they can not prove otherwise without any evidence! It would cost them millions to take everyone to court. They are banking on the fact that a small percentage of users will just give in to their scare tactics. Do not fall for that nonsense.
Akai Japan has informed me that they have been working on wifi hacking devices for years with Taiwan and Spain. They have a lot of demand in the USA and Canada and will be releasing this as another contribution to the FTA community next week. This device will allow you to hack your local wifi networks automatically and rebroadcast a hidden secure network it with a built in router/bridge. You can plug this device directly into your receiver and no longer have to worry about your IP address again! You can also use this with multiple computers for connecting to forums while still being connected to your receiver. Their first release in spain was $399 for this device but it will sell for only $149 in the USA.
This device will show DN that it doesn’t really matter that they have logged IP Addresses of the ilink, viewsat, nanosat, cnx, satzen, topsat, xfactor and private server users because anyone can hack your wifi network with the proper equipment!
The Japan Group’s servers are very secure and will remain that way!
Sorry for the ilink, nanosat, viewsat, private server, & other cousin users for their worries. Akai Japan & myself hope that this information has been useful to you and wish you the best!
Thank you all and have a wonderful day!