ikXS provides stable, freeze-free HD service.
For Dish or bev, they are true private server providers, with only 50 people per share.
Main Features include:
+ HDMI OUTPUTS
+ PVR Features
+ IKS Support With Ethernet Built In
+ Built in movie streaming from your Home PC to the TV
+ Radio Streaming
+ WiFi Ready (with optional adaptor)
+ High Quality Guide & Remote
$179.99USD + Shipping
Please extract or unzip the file first, then procede with the directions below…
1. Open this File you have downloaded using Notepad.
2. The typology of this file is: CWS = serverurlorip port user password sessionkey wanconnection cardserv
3. All the Information is written besides username and password, also change “accesscode” for the one we sent you and save it as (.conf) not (.txt).
4. Put the Flashdrive in to USB port with the newcamd.conf file on it then pick up your remote control. open the hidden door on the bottom. you’ll see some buttons there like f1,f2,f3,f4
5. Press f3 and set Autorolls to off for both providers and set IKS to none, then press exit to save.
6. Next press f1 and you’ll see a servers list. press the red button on the remote control to load the newcamd.conf on the FlashDrive you should already have plugged into the USB port. you will now see them listed if the file is on the drive and the drive is plugged in.
7. Now you have to keep the FlashDrive/HardDrive plugged in with the same newcamd.conf file on it in the root of the drive. press the yellow key to start all servers or select the server to start and press the green key to start it.
8. Press exit once you see run-nagra the server is running. change channel and Watch TV.
newcamd.zip (276 Bytes, 4 views)